Monday, April 25, 2011

Some simple, basic, plain old love.


At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away.  
- Greys Anatomy
Movie Night
Some fabulous, feel good quotes from some fabulous tv shoes & movies.

Juno MacGuff: I'm just like losing my faith with humanity. 
Mac MacGuff: Can you can narrow that down for me? 
Juno MacGuff: I just wonder if like, two people can ever stay together for good. 
Mac MacGuff: You mean like couples? 
Juno MacGuff: Yeah, like people in love. 
....
Mac MacGuff: [persisting] Tore up from the floor up? 
Juno MacGuff: That's not what it's about. I just need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever. 
Mac MacGuff: Well, it's not easy, that's for sure. Now, I may not have the best track record in the world, but I have been with your stepmother for 10 years now and I'm proud to say that we're very happy. 
[Juno nods] 
Mac MacGuff: Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.       - JUNO
 At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one. - OTH
If having things turn out the way you want them to is a measure of a successful life then some would say I was a failure. The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past. And recognize that everyday won't be silence and when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair, remember it's only in the black of night that you can see the stars and those stars lead you back home. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, stumble, fall, cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for, maybe you'll get more than you could ever imagine. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end the journey is the destination. - OTH
******************************************************************
I wanted you to fight for me! I wanted you to say there is no one else that you could ever be with and that you would rather be alone than without me. I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. 'Cause you hurt me so bad, and I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought that you should know. This was how I spent my summer, wanting you. I was just too scared to admit it.  -OTH
******************************************************************
Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away - SATC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers