Thursday, April 7, 2011

Opportunities


It's 8:06 and I'm sitting in an auditorium of over 100 students...and by auditorium I mean theater, theater 10 in AMC in Dundas Square for my way-too-early-way-too-intense-way-too-early-to-think-critically Critical Thinking Class.

Up at 6:24am, hitting snooze twice...packed my bags to stay at the house I'm house sitting, breakfast shake and 2 apples to go...and I was on my way!

I read this quote and it kind of resonated with me last night at 2:15am when I absolutely, would not and could not fall asleep.


"Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we've missed"

- anonymous


I thought of all the things I could have done, would have done...the things my friends have done vs. the decisions I've made, the way I've treated others and the way I've been treated in return. All I could think back on was it's the smallest of opportunities, of moments that changed everything. It is the things we don't do that defines just as much as the things we do.

Every decision we make, creates change and keeps us in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers