Wednesday, April 6, 2011

365 Days of Quotes




Or a quote a day can help you feel like you're not alone. It can give you hope when it doesn't feel like you have any left.

Quotes can help you on hard days, bad days, long days and even good days. They can inspire you, motivate you, move you.

I think a quote is more than just words and they give you something anyone can connect with and relate to.

So ... a quote a day. For the next year...365 days. Sounds like a heck of a long time, but I'm committing! I'll try and get quotes from all over...I hope it makes you feel better, gives you inspiration, makes you stronger. I hope you can find passion behind each saying.

Each quote may be a little of what I'm feeling each day, or something that really sings to me. Each morning when I wake up, I have a decision to make: to be optimistic or negative, happy or sad, mean or nice. I make the decision to get up smiling...and some mornings I need inspiration. This quote blog will mean much more to me, than I'm sure it will to you. If it even makes you smile once, I've done something right :)

Any recommendations...hit me up!

As for my first quote, one I have loved for the last two years...it is the signature at the bottom of all my e-mails ...Here is quote number one of three hundred and sixty five...:

"You must keep your feet grounded so firmly on the earth that it's like you ha
ve four legs instead of two. That way, you can stay in the world. But you must stop looking at the world through your head. You must look through your heart instead."
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat Love Pray

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers